Friday, December 11, 2009

End of Semester

Throughout the past four months, I have learned a lot from this class. Being a graphic design major, I knew about modern style and history but I never really knew much about how graphic design came to be from day one. It was interesting to learn that graphic design first got its roots dating all the way back to Egyptian times. The way that each style came to be was intriguing as well. I also enjoyed seeing all of the different styles presented to the world and how a lot of them are still used today in some way. Knowing graphic designs roots has helped me to explore my styles more as well. I look forward to taking Graphic Design History II and expanding my knowledge about the modern history and I also look forward to learning more to help expand my design styles.

S. Mueller

No comments:

Post a Comment